Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Beautiful. Just Perfect.

For this challenge from Kaisercraft the criteria was Hexagons. I used their “Me” collection of papers and their Wild Flower collectibles, clearstamps Honeycomb and small dots. I bought the small dot stamp just a few weeks ago and I think it is going to be my new fave for backgrounds. The kaisercraft bling was Island Lagoon. The larger flowers were fussy cut and then distressed and spritzed with water and a spritzing pen and also the same on all of the hexagons and the pieces from the collectibles.  Chloe and her cabbage patch doll Stephanie are the subjects in the photo that I chose.
Beautiful
Beautiful
Cheers and Happy Scrapping. Heather Bensley.  

1 comment:

  1. Awe look at that sweetness with her cabbage patch doll. Adorable layout. Keep smiling and creating

    ReplyDelete