Monday, October 2, 2017

Beautiful

October rolls around and we now adjust to daylight saving time. After a winter of colds and serious flu I am off to Port Douglas to get a bit of sun. My how the year has flown. This months challenge for the 123 Challenge blog is to use the sunny colours Yellow , Orange and Red. Good colours for the start of the warmer weather. Also to use the words Beautiful and You and to use the sketch challenge. I was so busy folowing the sketch and working with the colours I have missed using the words. Actually I didn't realize until I started to post that I had missed that detail. I may have just sqeezed in the word You. So anyhow moving along I chose this photo to bring in some of the red and then coloured and glossed  chipboard cutout also in red. Choosing the Kaisercraft gold colour paper as my main colour feature allowed the stronger colours to create an impact. Pop over to the 123 challenge blog and see what the other talented design team members have created and maybe give it a try yourself.
Beautiful.
 
Thanks for popping into my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment so that I know you have been. 
Happy scrapping. Heather B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment