Saturday, September 9, 2017

Happy Days Scrapbookit September

I have a few pages to put on my blog this month. I had a wonderful weekend away at Ballarat with some delightful friends. Organized by our mother hen Jenny we six just scrapped and scrapped and chatted and ate and really had a lovely time catching up. Wonderful!! Unfortunately our number seven didn't make it ending up in hospital with severe flu complications. Vicki I hope you are recovering. We thought of you a lot and missed your usually bright company. My first page is for the Scrapbookit challenge which was a sketch challenge and a wonderful bright colour palette. With a bit of spritzing on the background to pick up the colours and lots of fun with the bright colours. I like pages to be square and neat and the angles on the page were a bit of a challenge. When the page was completed I was quite happy with it and the angles seemed to work.
Happy Days
I hope you enjoy my page.
 
Cheers and Happy Scrapping.Heather B.
 

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous page Heather! Thanks for joining in. I love your spritzing, it is sensational. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel. I thought your page was fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really gorgeous layout, thanks so much for joining in with us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete