Friday, February 24, 2017

Raindrops

I have had this page sitting on my table since early this month but have not had the time to finish it. So now is the time. The challenge at Scrapbookit this month was a song title, washi tape and a touch of gold. There was also a sketch to use as a guide. I used washi tape with gold embossing to cover two of the requirements and the song title fitted with some cute photos that I had of Chloe and Dad in the rain.  
Raindrops
Thank you for looking at my page. Happy Scrapping. Heather Bensley.

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous page Heather! Your raindrops are lovely! Thanks for joining in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel. I loved the raindrops as well. I knew I had them in my stash somewhere and wanted to use them but it took ages to locate them. But worth the effort to find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along with us @Scrapbookit Heather, I love your take on our challenge. I really like that washi tape xx Jo

    ReplyDelete