Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Cherish

What a visual feast the mood board for the Scrapbookit's March challenge offered. I was spoilt for choice and wanted to use all the colours and ideas. But I just had to settle for a lovely cross section.....the romantic sweet colours, the little bird house, lace, jewels, flowers etc. To finish  the page off I used Stampin Up Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the word Cherish. The photo I used of Chloe had been sitting in the box just waiting for the right setting. All came together perfectly.





Happy Scrapping.
Heather B.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous layout Heather. I love how you have so perfectly incorporated all of the elements in the mood board. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in @Scrapbookit Heather, hope you enjoyed your weekend away. Looking forward to catching up again. Jo

    ReplyDelete