Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Perfect Moment

I have just managed to squeeze in another challenge. The team at 123 Challenge had  an interesting challenge. The challenge was Black and White /Perfect /Stamping.
I liked the Black and white theme and chose a photo with good colour to compliment  the this. My photography of  the page is not very good and for some reason I have a blue shading across the bottom. Ignore that! And I was actually pleased with the page. The black and white is an interesting colour way to make the photo pop on the page. I think I will try this combination more often.




Happy New Year and Happy Scrapping.
Heather B,

5 comments:

  1. Heather - this is a FABULOUS layout! I love your stencilling and thread - and those butterflies just set this layout off so nicely. Thanks for playing along with the 123 Challenge Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful.. that butterfly is just perfect.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog for december!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is stunning Heather, just love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Heather, your layout is awesome. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at the 123 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, I love your stamped background & the design! Thanks for joining us over @ 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete