Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Any One Can Be Cool

Lovely! I have a few days off work so I have been trying to do a little scrapping. I came across a great challenge for Scrap The Boys. I loved it and the page came together very quickly. Usually a page stays on my desk for a few days while I tweak it and poke at it and rearrange it.

I had this lovely photo of Noah and Grandpa in black and white and it enabled me to bring in some fabulous strong colours. These two have the most wonderful friendship, it is very special and I think the joy really comes out in the photo. Noah has been right beside Grandpa in all the oncology visits and they both have a great love of cars...hence the background paper. Noah will sit with Grandpa and they read the Wheels Magazine from front to back and then over again. It is beautiful to see.

Although all these papers are from different collections they really work well together. I am really pleased with how this page came together. No spritzing. No texture pasting. And amazingly for a page of mine.. No Flowers. Just a few great papers that create impact.



I think this is a favourite page of mine...may be the photo has a lot to do with it.
Happy Scrapping everyone.
Heather B,

6 comments:

  1. Love this ..... And the guys are both very COOL!! Love the mix of papers and layout style. Real scrapbooking xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome boys page and great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout...perfect take on the challenge!! Thanks for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout. Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ..... a well deserved win xxx

    ReplyDelete