Thursday, May 7, 2015

Love This!

My goodness May already! The year has really flown.I have spent the morning planting my spring bulbs so hopefully I will have a lovely spring display. I have just had a couple of days away catching up with DD3,SIL and our grandson. Such a beautiful little boy, now four and a half months and full of beautiful smiles and gurgles.
The Scrap the Girls challenge was a very sweet sketch that I had fun playing with. A bit of Glimmer Mist on the background and  a stencil and texture paste set the background to build on. A bit of layering and a cute photo to finish. I just Loved This.


Happy Scrapping.   Heather B.

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love what you did with the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Heather - I love all the misting and texture paste xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, I love your background details - so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout !! such a beautiful photo and background...Thank you so much Heather, for joining us at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so perfectly girlie! Thanks for sharing your take on the Scrap the Girl’s sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how adorable! love the photo and love your page. Thanks for joining us this month at Scrap The Girls! Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete