Sunday, March 8, 2015

Together

What a beautiful Sunday afternoon to do some scrap-booking. With just a touch of crispness to the air it really reminds us that Autumn is on our doorstep. The ladies at Scrapbookit have put together a multi layer challenge this month. I was particularly taken by the phrase for the title, Together is my favourite place to be. I am also partial to a little bit of bling and so the Gold on the page was an attraction. Finally what a great sketch. My page came together quite nicely and I have used photo's featuring my newest grandson, oh and also his mum so the phrase fitted beautifully.
I hope you enjoy my page.


Happy Scrapping.
Heather B

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops, it would seem I'm logged in as you! ha ha ha ha. Sorry Heather, I'll log you out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Scrapbookit, I love your take on this months criteria. Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous page Heather. Such a special moment to record...they grow up far too quickly. Love your take on the challenge...thanks for joining us at Scrapbookit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Heather. Your take on the sketch is great and I love those beautiful photos. Thanks for joining in at Scrapbookit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous page Heather, great take on the sketch and love the touch of gold. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbookit :)

    ReplyDelete