Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Smile.

I thought that I would get this challenge in for Scrap The Girls quick smart because I think it is going to get busy and hectic this month.
I loved the colours and the inspiration on the mood board. I flicked through a few photo's and this one popped up perfectly to match the theme that I had chosen. Lily had just got a new parka and gloves and beanie for a trip to the snow and modeled them for me. Lo and behold the camera just happened to be handy and I got a few nice snaps.


I hope you enjoy my page.
Happy Scrapping and a Merry and safe Christmas.
 Heather B.

4 comments:

  1. Love your layout! thanks heaps for joining us at STG ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing LO, your colours fit perfectly with the mood board. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! Love how the cotton twine adds a fun textural element to the page! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute page! Love the watercolour background

    ReplyDelete